Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Family

A local youth group meeting I attended with my sister to learn about Buddhism and its Theories




<----Making Laddhu
Hi everyone! This past week I have recieved my permanent host family. I have a very sweet mom and my dad can be a bit of a joker sometimes. My dad has a scientific/chemist supply business and my mom is a homemaker.  My 2 year old little brother Pratyksh is absolutely adorable. He immediately took to me and now follows me around :) My 15 year old sister Nitya is very nice and we share a bedroom together and already I feel as if she had been my sister all my life. We go out when we can and walk through the streets nearby talking and eating paani puris while she teaches me the ins and outs of Dehli. We have lots of plans to go out and tour Dehli after exams are finished on the 28th. I can't wait experience Dehli and I promise to post as many pictures as I can! For now here are a few shots of my home here in Lajpat Nagar.

No comments:

Post a Comment